Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Governor – E.S.L Narasimhan
- Chief minister – N. Chandrababu Naidu
- High Court – High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
- Chief justice – Justice Dilip Babasaheb Bhosale , The Acting Chief Justice
- Capital – Hyderabad
State Symbols of Andhra pradesh
- Dance – Kuchipudi
- Animal – Black buck antelope
- Bird – Indian roller
- Tree – Neem
- Flower – Water lily
- Sport – Kabaddi
- Fruit – Mango
Seats of Andhara pradesh
- Assembly Sears – 175 + 58 (Bicameral Constituency)
- Lok Sabha Seats – 25
- Rajya Sabha Seats – 11
Wildlife Sanctuaries in Andhra pradesh
- Coringa WLS
- Kawal WLS
- Kolleru WLS
- Nellapattu WLS
- Pulicat Lake WLS
- Rajiv Gandhi (Nagarjuna Sagar-Srisailam) WLS
- Rollapadu WLS
Natioanl Parks in Andhara Pradesh
- Sri Venkateswara National Park
- Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park
- Mrugavani National Park
- Rajiv Gandhi National Park
- Namdapha National Park
- Mouling National Park
Thermal Power plants of Andhra Pradesh
- Simhadri Super Thermal Power Plant
- Sri Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Thermal Power Station
World heritage Sites
- Tirumala venkateswara temple in the town of tirupati in chottor district
- Penchalakona Lakshmi narasimha swami Temple in nellore district
- Kanaka durga temple in the city of vijayawada
- Mallikarjuna swamy temple in srisailam of kurnool district
- Sri kalahasthi temple in chittor district
Major cultural landmarks include Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, an ornate hilltop shrine to Hindu’s Vishnu, in the southern part of the state. It’s visited by tens of millions of pilgrims annually.
Hydro electric power plants of Andhra Pradesh
- Srisailam Dam: on Narmada River, Andhra Pradesh
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam: on Krishna River, Andhra Pradesh
Famous dances of Andhra Pradesh
- Changu- Andhra Pradesh
- Classical Dance – Kuchipudi: Andhra Pradesh.
Famous places in Andhra pradesh
- Rajahmundry city, located on the banks of Godavari River is one of the main attraction of the state.
- Sriharikota, located in the Nellore District is one of the main attractions of the state.
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre, located on the banks of Sriharikota in the Nellore District is one of the main attractions of the state.
- Mahanandi , located on the banks of Kurnool District is one of the main attractions of the state.
- Talakona city, located on the banks of Chittor District is one of the main attractions of the state.
- Mypadu beach in Nellore.
- Borra caves in Ananthagari hills near Vishakapatnam.
- Belum caves in Kurnool district-second largest natural caves on the Indian subcontinent.
Sea ports & Harbors of Andhra pradesh
- Vishakapatnam port is one of the largest cargo handling port in India.
Famous personalities in Andhra Pradesh
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan second president of India and Bharat Ratna Award Winner.
- Sarojini Naidu – freedom fighter and poet; Bengali, married to a Telugu person.
- Tanguturi Prakasam – known as “Andhra Kesari”
- Alluri Sita Rama Raju – revolutionary, freedom fighter, led the Rampa Rebellion, Viplava Jyoti.
- Potti Sreeramulu – revolutionary, fasted to death in protest for separate Andhra Pradesh
- Pingali Venkayya – designed the Indian national flag
- Puchalapalli Sundaraiah – founding member of Communist Party in India.
- Dr. D. Subbarao -(IAS) officer of Andhra Pradesh cadre. He was appointed the 22nd Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).